Follow The Steps to Get Guaranteed Google SEO Rankings To A Certain Extent.
It might appear to be a simple and reasonable goal on paper, getting ranked on Google in a given length of time. Still, when we take a step back and consider the situation, we can see that this marketing strategy appears to be too good to be true.
They are unsustainable in the long run, and only serves to attract novice clients, which is why you should look for SEO services elsewhere that are genuine and do not ensure a Guaranteed Google SEO.
- Always make yourself visible and active in the eyes of Google – It is vital to know how authoritative your website is. Your entire SEO strategy depends on it. Which keywords will generate the greatest traffic to your site is determined by the authority of your domain in Google’s view? If your site has a lot of authority, you can go after challenging keywords that normally bring in a lot of traffic, but if your domain is not very SEO-friendly, you should go after keywords that bring in less traffic but are simpler to rank for on a weak domain.
- Conduct thorough keyword research – Keyword research is the process of determining the best keywords to rank for to generate targeted traffic. There are numerous free and paid tools available to assist you with this procedure, but for the benefit of the reader’s convenience. To begin, apply 15-20 keywords that consumers may use to find your product or service.
- Determine the purpose of your search – After you have narrowed down your top five keywords, you would need to figure out what people are looking for. You would know what kind of content you need to develop to rank if you can figure out what the search intent is. Simply input the keyword into Google. We must now determine two factors: Out of the ten Google results, which is the most common one? Is its blog entries, videos, product pages, PDFs, photos, or something else entirely? Moreover, what is the intent of the searcher?
- Prepare SEO-friendly content – Now that you have determined which keywords to target and what type of content to write for them, it is time to get to work. It is most likely one of these two – a blog post or a product/service page – and the same SEO optimization standards apply to both of these types of content.
- Collect some hyperlinks – To receive traffic, any form of the page must first appear on Google’s main page. Unless you have a large site with a lot of authority, you would need backlinks to get to the first page. The page should feature the following two sorts of links:
- Internal Links within the organization
Internal links are links to pages on your website from other pages. Many individuals forget the fact that they are the easiest to obtain.
- External Links from other resources
External links function in the same way that votes do. The higher your site ranks in Google, the more votes you receive. In Google, backlinks are still the most important ranking criteria.
- Keep track of Google traffic and ranking – The next step is to start tracking where your pages rank for their target keywords so you can receive real-time feedback on your link-building activities. The pages will either move up or stay in the same place as you create links, optimize content, increase site speed or make any other adjustments to your site, giving you insights into which actions are benefiting you the most SEO-wise.
- Constantly optimize the page after attaining rank 1 – Dressing up for an event by optimizing the title and meta tag is similar. Before they talk to you, people judge you based on your appearance. The time between when a user clicks on a search result and when they return to the search results from the website is referred to as dwell time. The longer they stay on your website, the better because Google considers a longer dwell time to be an indicator of a positive user experience.
Guaranteed SEO is not possible for any SEO agency.
It will be a smart move by you to ensure these 7 essential steps and follow them to rank at the top of search result pages.