How to optimize Google My Business SEO and leverage for sales?
Google My Business is a powerful weapon that increases revenue and provides valuable feedback about customers. It also aids digital marketers to get a proper understanding of their content without waiting for Google to rank it in the top search engine results. The posts signals to Google indicating our business are the appropriate one to display for related searches. Google my business listing optimization is mandatory, else we could be missed on original phone calls or in-store visits. A prompt, empathetic approach and helpful response to a negative review would be more valuable than a positive review.
Strategies to optimize Google My Business
- The information must be accurate and comprehensive – Google My Business SEO asks for name, address, the phone number to commence with the listing. This information is utilized by Google Search, Maps, Google Plus for providing the foundation. While entering the address, it must be symmetric to the coordinates of the map location along with the zip code.
- Asking for reviews – Reviews are the blood of local search. The review provision should be created whether we have a local or national company as it reaches out and acknowledges the experiences of customers with our brand. If we receive 5star rating reviews, it signifies turning a customer into a passionate supporter.
- Speaking Directly to Customers – When a customer cannot find a product in the listing, he would like to contact us to gather information about it, but often they are reluctant to call, so we need to have provision for sending messages, it can be a highly effective part of marketing strategy. It would lead to customer engagement and close sales. Google also calculates the response time that will be shown on our listings. This is averaged from the duration of time taken to respond to inquiries.
- Addition of posts to share business updates – Google opened its feature to all businesses. This feature allows sharing content about business in a number of ways. For example, highlighting a new line of clothing with the images of the product, showcasing an upcoming which we are trying to promote. All the benefits can be taken once we have verified our account on Google My Business.
- Tracking Customer Paths through Google My Business insights – Google My Business enhances to know the customer’s opinion about our business, where on Google are the users searching for our business, the action of consumers on our listings, total phone calls, and time when consumers are calling and the geographic location of the customers. It is important to set up Urchin Tracking Module parameters to have an in-depth look at the customer actions in the insight’s dashboard. It enables us to know what the consumers find valuable in our listings.
- Post Encouraging Content – If the customer arrives at the location, we can share videos, photos, and even introductions to the team members with whom they will meet are great ways to drag the customers to our brand. The page should be intriguing and inviting to grab their attention like Think! “Daily Specials”, “Seasonal Offers”.
- Introducing Photos and answering questions – The photos of the office, shop, or business shall be used as a cover photo, also photos featuring the products, sharing projects which garnered special view makes it compelling to bring visitors. The queries of the consumers or visitors regarding the business shall always be given weightage and answered with prior concern in a blog post.
Google My Business positions our business before the eyes of potential consumers who are looking for products, services, and experience. Google Maps SEO is one of the most effective platforms for both local and national businesses to attain publicity and outreach beyond physical locations and criticisms.